Monthly Subscription Covers:
- Access to your property maintenance dashboard
- Access to 24/7 maintenance and repairs
- Two preventive maintenance visits a year
- Access to hourly corrective maintenance and repairs
- Services or repairs that require a permit including, but are not limited to, remodeling, plumbing, and electrical projects.
- Services or repairs that require a license or certificate.
- Services or repairs that are performed more than 15 feet above the ground.
- Services or repairs that make our maintenance and repair technicians unsafe or uncomfortable.
- Services or repairs that involve the handling of weapons, explosives, or hazardous materials.
- Any service or repair that is illegal or criminal in nature in the state or locality in which it is posted or takes place.
- We are not a concierge service.
As a Customer, we will charge your credit or debit card according to the amount or the service subscription on a monthly basis plus a one-time onboarding fee. All work orders will be paid at the time of repair with the credit card on file.
Mendbnb reserves the right to refuse services until all outstanding invoice(s) are paid in full. Outstanding invoice(s) are invoices (s) not paid within 5 days after work has been completed.
Terms and Termination:
You may discontinue your use of the Mendbnb Platform or participation in the Services at any time, for any reason. To terminate the service all outstanding invoices must be paid in full and then simply email email@example.com with the subject line “End my Mendbnb Service” and the date you would like the service to end.
Changes to Terms of Services:
We may update the Terms at any time, at our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the updated Terms on the site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then you may cancel the services subscription. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
All services shall begin within 10 days after the initial property onboarding walkthrough and sign-off.
Refusal of Services:
In the rare event that the homeowner/property manager and current occupant schedule a work order, but the occupant is asleep or unaware of our presence at the home, Mendbnb, LLC reserves the right to refuse or reschedule the work order.
Mendbnb, LLC reserves the right to cancel any and or all services with a full refund to the customer for any major property issues incurred prior to service sign-up and service start. If repairs are found or reported the customer shall have the opportunity to have repairs made by Mendbnb, LLC at an additional cost or any other third-party before services can begin.
The property must meet the following requirements to qualify for Mendbnb, LLC services.
- Active short-term or long-term property rental.
- Must be free of any property issue.
Last update: 07/27/2022