Monthly Subscription Covers
- Unlimited number of corrective and preventive maintenance plus 24/7 emergency repairs.
- Exterior corrective and preventive maintenance: Replace outdoor lighting fixtures, fix storm doors, light repairs to siding, and gutter downspouts (labor only).
- Garage: Troubleshoot light repairs (labor only).
- Kitchen: Install refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Repair leaky faucet, cabinet doors, and knob repair or replacement, light plumbing* (labor only).
- Laundry Room: Troubleshoot and light repairs water heater, washer & dryer (labor only).
- Dining Room Repair dining room tables, lighting fixtures, ceiling fan repair, and replacement (labor only).
- Living Room: Align pictures, mount TV, furniture repairs, hang artwork, install smart thermostat (labor only).
- Bathroom: Fix leaks, caulk around tubs and showers, unclog sinks, light plumbing* (labor only).
- Bedroom Fix beds, caulk window, fix issues with doors, resolve lighting issues, install or repair ceiling fans (labor only).
Weekend / After Hour Maintenance
Work orders for corrective maintenance are to be scheduled during normal business hours (8:00AM – 4:30PM Monday – Friday except major holidays). Any non-emergency maintenance issue scheduled outside normal business hours may be invoiced at $69/hour.
The Extra Things We Do at NO COST
- Correcting Loose Fixtures (covers, outlets, hinges, drawers, racks, shelves, etc.)
- Zip tie cords
- Align pictures
- Tighten table legs
- Anything we see or notice that could be unsafe for your guest and property we will notify you ASAP
Quote-Related Work from Mendbnb authorized vendors. Just log into our customer portal and “Request for Quote” from the dashboard.
- Interior and exterior painting
- Floor repair and replacement
- Drywall work
- Siding, roof, and gutters installation
- Window replacement
- HVAC replacement
- Concrete, brick & stonework
- Deck, porch, & gazebo install
- Fence install and repairs
- Services or repairs that require a permit, including, but not limited to, remodeling, plumbing, and electrical projects;
- Services or repairs that require a license or certificate;
- Services or repairs that are performed more than 30 feet above the ground;
- Services or repairs that make our maintenance and repair technicians unsafe or uncomfortable;
- Services or repairs that involve the handling of weapons, explosives or hazardous materials;
- Any Service or repairs that is illegal or criminal in nature in the state or locality in which it is posted or takes place.
- Flooring including hardwood floor and carpet install.
- HVAC Service call and repairs that require a Mendbnb HVAC vendor.
- We are not a concierge service
As a Customer, we will charge your credit or debit card according to the amount or the service subscription on a monthly bases plus a one-time onboarding fee. All invoices not paid over 5 days will be processed on the credit card on file.
Mendbnb reserve the right to refuse services until all outstanding invoice(s) are paid in full. Outstanding invoice(s) are invoice(s) not paid within 5 days after work has been completed.
Terms and Termination
You may discontinue your use of the Mendbnb Platform or participation in the Services at any time, for any reason. To Terminate service simply email support@mendbnb subject-line “End my Mendbnb Service” and the date you would like the service to end.
Changes to Terms of Services
We may update the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the updated Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then you may cancel the services subscription. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
24/7 Emergency are considered
- HVAC issues when property location ambient temperature is over 85°F or below 65°F does not included service call and repair from Mendbnb HVAC vendor.
- Interior property flooding due to indoor plumbing issues
- Power outages due to property electrical issues
- Interior property nonlethal exposed electrical wiring
- Up to 90 minutes of property response from initial notification and acknowledgment.
All services shall begin 10 days after the initial property onboarding walkthrough and signoff.
Refusal of Services
Mendbnb, LLC reserve the right to cancel any and or all service with a full refund to the customer for any major property issues incurred prior to service sign up and service start. If repairs are found or reported the customer shall have the opportunity to have repairs made by Mendbnb, LLC at an additional cost or any other third-party before services can begin.
The property must meet the following requirements to qualify for Mendbnb, LLC services.
– Active short-term or long-term property rental.
– Must be free of any property issue.
*Light plumbing consists of troubleshooting leaks that can be remedied by tightening plumbing fixtures that are visible. Also included snake lines.
Last update: 07/31/2021