Monthly Subscription Covers
- Unlimited Corrective Maintence and 24/7 emergency responce.
- Window caulking if needed.
- Exterior Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Lighting, Exterior fixtures, Storm Doors (glass, screen, knobs, locks, hinges, Doors (glass, screen, knobs, handles, locks, hinges), Electrical outlets.
- Interior Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Windows, Ceiling Fan, Electrical Outlets, Smoke Detector, Security system, Light bulbs, Light fixtures, Ceiling fans, Shelving, TV mounts, Furniture.
- Kitchen/Bathroom Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Sink, Faucets, Countertops, Cabinets (knobs, handles, hinges), All fixtures, Minor repairs to plumbing/pipes, Faucets, Shower, Tub, Toilets, Caulking, Exhaust fans, Cabinets (knobs, handles, hinges), Fixtures.
- Bedrooms Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Furniture, Doors, Lighting/lamps
- Appliances Installation Labor Only: Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Water heater, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Washer, Dryer.
- Electrical Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Breaker panel, Breakers labeled.
- HVAC Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Freon Charging, New filters, Register check, Thermostat, Cleaning unit.
The Extra Things We Do at NO COST
- Mounting (tv, artwork, pictures, lighting, fans, shelves, curtains, blinds, etc)
- Correcting Loose Fixtures (covers, outlets, hinges, drawers, racks, shelves, etc)
Assembly (furniture, cabinets, shelves, entertainment center, tables, etc)
Installs (appliances, light fixtures, ceiling fans, electronics, thermostats, outlets, etc)
- Minor cleaning around large appliances
- Align pictures
- Tighten table legs
- Anything we see or notice that we feel is unsafe for your guest we will notify you ASAP
Quote Related Work
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Floor Repair and Replacement
- Drywall Work
- Siding, Roof, Gutters and Downspouts, Windows, Shutters replacement and repair
- Window Replacement
- HVAC Replacement
What’s Not Covered
- Replacement parts and appliances over $99
- Services or repairs that require a permit, including, but not limited to, remodeling, plumbing and electrical projects;
- Services or repairs that requires a license or certificate;
- Services or repairs that are performed more than 30 feet above the ground;
- Services or repairs that make our maintenance and repair technicians unsafe or uncomfortable;
- Services or repairs that involve the handling of weapons, explosives or hazardous materials;
- Any Service or repairs that is illegal or criminal in nature in the state or locality in which it is posted or takes place.
- Flooring including hardwood floor and carpet replacemt.
As a Customer, we will charge your credit, debit or prepaid card according to the amount or the service subscription on a monthly bases plus a one-time onboarding fee.
Terms and Termination
You may discontinue your use of the Mendbnb Platform or participation in the Services at any time, for any reason.
Changes to Terms or Services.
We may update the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the updated Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then you may cancel the services subscription. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
24/7 Emergency are considered
• HVAC issues when property location ambient temperature is over 85°C or below 65°C
• Interior property flooding due to indoor plumbing issues
• Power outages due to property electrical issues
• Interior property nonlethal exposed electrical wiring
• Up to 90 minutes of property response from initial notification and acknowledgment.
All services shall begin 10 days after the initial property onboarding walkthrough and signoff.
Refusal of Services
Mendbnb, LLC reserve the right to cancel any and or all service with a full refund to the customer for any major property issues incurred prior to service sign up and start. If repairs are found or reported the customer shall have the opportunity to have repairs made by Mendbnb, LLC at an additional cost or any other third-party before services can begin.
The property must meet the following requirements to qualify for Mendbnb, LLC services.
– Active short-term property rental listed on a short-term property listing website
– Must be free of any property issue.
Preventive maintenance visits are performed on a quarterly base.